At Levi Consulting, our team works very closely with business owners and stakeholders to enable businesses to regain a commercial foothold. We are able to understand and tackle business problems and liabilities head on.
We undertake a rapid analysis of the financial situation, identify the options and provide unambiguous advice on the best way to achieve business recovery. Through the right advice and implementation, Levi Consulting has enabled numerous businesses to obtain a new lease of life.
Our insolvency management expertise includes:
- Voluntary administration
- Deed of company arrangement
- Liquidation (provisional liquidation, court appointed liquidation, voluntary liquidation)
- Receivership (private appointment, court appointed receivership)
- Court appointed trusteeship (estate disputes and partnership matters)
- Informal work-outs, monitoring and investigative accounting roles